Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Salman, unplugged

The world may see Salman Khan as arrogant but tell him that and he says that people who do not know him, have never made an effort to do so. “Most people know of me than knowing me and so they don’t bother to know me as a person. Maybe I’m at fault there. If you really want to know something about me, I will tell you honestly. But if you are going to use that answer for a headline or for breaking news then I would not,” Salman says candidly.

The actor says that he is not somebody who would shy away from admitting if he has a shortcoming. Adds the star, “So, if you are concerned about something that my fans would want to know about me, a plus point or a shortcoming of me, I would openly come out and say, ‘Boss I have this problem’. But perhaps, I don’t let them come so close to me because I don’t see any concern for me from anyone. I just see breaking news, headlines and controversies. That’s why I shy away.”

And guess what? Salman Khan has still not cooled off after the spat he has a couple of months ago at his girlfriend, Katrina Kaif’s birthday party at a restaurant in Bandra. 
Never mind how many times journos prop up the question of going for a handshake with Shah Rukh, he still prefers not to budge from his stand.

We asked him the question again. Does he want to want to make it up with SRK. The answer again was a short, “No”.

The star has acted with his girl friend Katrina Kaif in Partner but it is Subhash Ghai’s Yuvvraaj that will see them pair up as lead actors for the first time.  “We have acted with each other before and we waited for the right film to come by where we could act opposite each other. It was great to act with her. She is a talented person and I’m looking forward to the release of the film. The story of the film is really good and I think it will do well,” Salman ends

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

Katrina Kaif : Sexy Hot Katrina Kaif News, Videos, Gossips, Insights, Sexy Hot Wallpapers Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template