Thursday, February 18, 2010

Salman has inspired me: Katrina


Mumbai: On Wednesday evening we caught the very candid Katrina Kaif announcing the much awaited night of the year – the 55th Filmfare Awards to be held on the February 27. Katrina is nominated in the best actress category for her film New York, but we couldn't help but ask Kat who she thought was the most deserving performer of the year.
I think I would chose Priyanka Chopra from Kaminey or Vidya for Paa, but can I choose myself,” asked Katrina.
Considering Katrina has never won the best actress award, how does she comfort herself in the face of fierce competition?
Katrina says, "Salman has inspired me, work for 20 years give hits and don’t win awards!! Everyone has a different career, I'm not trying to emulate anyone. If I deserve an award I'll get it. I enjoy the movies I'm a part of. I'm happy where I am."
The bollywood diva is looking at the brighter side too.

"There's a new category for people who have never won awards... It'll go to me and Salman," hopes Kat.
Hope you are listening Filmfare. 

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

Katrina Kaif : Sexy Hot Katrina Kaif News, Videos, Gossips, Insights, Sexy Hot Wallpapers Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template