Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Katrina Kaif gets upset with salmans Harkat

And what do I get to hear when I get back? Something about my dearest Salman Khan which makes my heart sob. Poor guy. He’s brought sunshine to the lives of so many.. even the women in his life who don’t care two hoots about him. I’m told.. by some reliable khabrus.. not the mulazims I have.. that the doll-like Katrina Kaif is acting too big for her boots with Sallu.. someone who’s lifted her standards professionally. Apparently, Kat’s air-laden behaviour upset Sallu so much at Amrita Arora’s Aurus bash that he simply left the do. No salaams and duas there.. so unlike him.

0 comments:

 

About

Site Info

Text

Katrina Kaif : Sexy Hot Katrina Kaif News, Videos, Gossips, Insights, Sexy Hot Wallpapers Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template